Christopher T. Brann
- Personal Injury
- Criminal Defense
- DUI/OVI Defense
- Property Damage
Chris is an Attorney at Garvey Shearer Nordstrom, having joined the firm in 2015. Chris' practice is focused on litigation, representing individuals and businesses through the legal process in both state and federal courts throughout Kentucky and Ohio. Chris handles a wide array of cases including insurance defense, construction law, automobile accidents, personal injury claims, fire losses, premises liability issues, insurance bad faith claims, insurance coverage, and COVID-19 related litigation.
Chris' proven ability and experience allows him to assist clients from the onset of potential legal action, through trial and any related appellate issues. Chris has first chair trial experience in front of judges and juries in Kentucky and Ohio.
Prior to joining Garvey Shearer Nordstrom, Chris worked for a small local firm. In this role, he handled personal injury claims for plaintiffs and had a large criminal defense practice. This experience provided Chris with a well-rounded understanding of the legal process from all sides, helping him achieve the best possible outcome for his clients.
- Northern Kentucky University, Salmon P. Chase College of Law, Highland Heights, Kentucky
- J.D. - 2013
- University of Kentucky
- B.B.A. - 2010
- Major: Finance
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Kentucky
- U.S. District Court Western District of Kentucky
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Ohio
- U.S. Court of Appeals 6th Circuit
- Chase College of Law Inns of Court
- Northern Kentucky Bar Association
- Kentucky Bar Association
- Ohio State Bar Association
- Kentucky Defense Counsel
- Ohio Association of Civil Trial Attorneys
- Defense Research Institute